You will be joining the tech team and taking ownership of the products you design and develop. As a Mobile Engineer you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Collaborating across functions in your scrum team
- Designing and developing frontend products and actually working on code that makes you happy
- Writing clean, simple and efficient code, covered with tests
- Suggesting and proposing creative solutions to solve problems
- Taking ownership of the features you design and develop right through into usage
- Peer-reviewing other members’ work
- Training and mentoring more junior engineers
- Joining an open, friendly and performance-oriented culture
- Flexible working hour
- Remote working allowance (2-4 days / month)
- Office food & drink
- Team social events
- Competitive benefits package
- Experience in API design, SDK architecture, and mobile software lifecycle development practices.
- Experience working with Redux
- Familiarity with native build tools, like Xcode or Android Studio
- At least one year of real work experience with React Native, must understand basic philosophy of React Native and React component lifecycle
- Experience with push notification
- Solid understanding of how to convert design into mobile application, ability to effectively layout to adapt to different screen sizes.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token is a plus
- Understanding of HTTP, RESTful data structures, and JSON format.
- Good product mindset, communication and English skills
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact, address to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Address: Unnamed Road,, Nasarawa, Nigeria
- Salary Offer: 650$ – 1000$
- Experience Level : Director
- Total Years Experience : More Than 10 years
- Career Level: Student
- Salary Type: Hourly
- Gender: Female
- Qualifications: Certificate, Associate
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.